Saphir Creme 1925Regular price 85.00 AED
Saphir Médaille d’Or’s world-famous Crème 1925 has been favoured by leather shoe aficionados for nearly a century. This unique cream polish nourishes, conditions and revitalises the colour of leather. The formulation also provides protection and a beautiful wax shine.
A nutritious leather cream, Crème 1925 is formulated with seven different waxes, turpentine spirit and shea butter oil. The leather absorbs the nutrients from the cream and the waxes protect and add shine. The high concentration of pigments in Crème 1925 produces a rich colour tint. The pigments work to rejuvenate the leather while also providing transparency to the original patina.
Crème 1925 is suitable for use on smooth leather shoes.
Waxes: beeswax, carnauba, Montan. Shea Butter Oil. Turpentine Spirit.
- Ensure all dirt and dust is removed from the shoes. Buff shoes with a brush. For a more in-depth clean, use the Saphir Beauté du Cuir Cleaning Lotion (ref. 0544).
- Apply Crème 1925 sparingly using a cotton cloth or the Saphir Médaille d’Or Spreading Brush (ref. 2601).
- Massage into the leather in a circular motion, enabling the cream to penetrate and nourish the leather. This will ensure a good layer of protection. Leave it to dry for one hour.
- Polish leather with a bristle brush then finish with a wool cloth or glove.
- Once a base coat of Crème 1925 has been applied, simply re-buff the shoe following wear to maintain the shine.