We know you love your leather goods and want to keep the best care for them. Here are the useful tips we would like to share with you :)
How to clean
- The general principle is simple: remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather in question.
How to condition
- Think of leather as your skin. Your leather goods will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, put a small amount of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Condition every month or so to keep your leather looking its shiny best.
How to store
- Keep out of direct heat or sunlight.
- Leather can never be entirely waterproof, so please avoid rainy weather. Advisable to have a spray protectant.
Some secret tips
- Do not overstuff your leather bag. It will lose its beautiful shape.
- Explore the world with Ryokō leather accessories - this is the best way :)