A lesson for leather care
We know you love your leather goods and want to keep the best care for them. Here are the useful tips we would like to share with you :)
How to clean
- The general principle is simple: remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather in question.
How to condition
- Think of leather as your skin. Your leather goods will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, put a small amount of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Condition every month or so to keep your leather looking its shiny best.
How to store
- Keep out of direct heat or sunlight.
- Leather can never be entirely waterproof, so please avoid rainy weather. Advisable to have a spray protectant.
Some secret tips
- Do not overstuff your leather bag. It will lose its beautiful shape.
- Explore the world with Ryokō leather accessories - this is the best way :)